Exercise & Fitness for Health & Wellness
Winter Certification Starts January 3, 2022
CLOSED UNTIL SPRING SESSION
Spring Session begins April 25, 2022
WholyFit certification equips you as a WholyFit Certified:
- personal trainer
- group exercise instructor
- health/wellness coach
After completing the course you will be able to train anyone of any fitness level with the WholyFit core flexibility and strength fitness system utilizing:
- 42 basic stability postures in the Armor of God Routine, the first routine of many more.
- God’s Word in every workout (optional)
- WholyFit's branded format for all WholyFit routines. (This format is what makes WholyFit different from yoga.)
- Fitness principles, exercise technique, anatomy, proper biomechanics (form)
- Exercise safety principles for the general population in a group or individual setting.
- Effective leadership from both a spiritual and a health fitness perspective.
- WholyFit's Adore Worship Dance format
- WholyFit's branded multi-layering teaching technology to modify the 142 WholyFit exercises for each individual. This multi-layer teaching technique is how we make WholyFit fit you well and keep you well.
After completing the course you will be able to fit the advanced strength and flexibility postures to yourself if you wish. However the goal of the course is to learn to teach them to others who need the challenge.
- If you wish to practice the advanced postures personally, you will learn to fit them to your body gradually.
There are three steps to begin your certification process.
(Classes for the winter session are closed; spring session begins April 25, 2022)
Step 1: Purchase Certification:
There are two options to purchase certification:
- One time payment of $899
- Three monthly payments of $299.67
Simply click the corresponding button below to get started. Once you have purchased your certification, come back to this page and subscribe to the recurring membership which is explained below.